Sunday 3 March 2013

Reflection on Activity 1



Reflection on Activity 1

ICT integration is not entirely new to me as I have attended a workshop once before, however, this is the first time I am seeing ICT use/integration being categorised. What this has done for me is; it has allowed me to see exactly who is directly impacted by the use of ICT and how and where ICT is used in a school setting. It also allows me to clearly distinguished areas where it might be integrated as opposed to used. My understanding of ICT has allowed me to form two broad categories: These are ICT Usage and ICT Integration. Administrative tasks, Assessing learning, caring for learners, Growing professionally I categorized as ICT Usage and Preparing learning experiences as ICT Integration. However, I must say here that students stand to benefit from both categories.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this piece. Short and to the point.If the students are not the beneficiaries then the exercise is worthless.

    ReplyDelete